SEMrush Reviews, Pricing, Features, Free Trial 2020
SEMrush Reviews, Pricing, Features, Free Trial and How SEMrush Works
- 1 SEMrush Reviews, Pricing, Features, Free Trial and How SEMrush Works
- 2 SEMrush: What it is and How it Works
- 3 SEMrush Reviews: The Best SEO Tool For Positioning In The World
- 4 SEMrush Features
- 5 Analytics Features
- 6 Analytical features include:
- 7 SEMrush Tools
- 8 Projects
- 9 Monthly Prices and Annual Costs
- 10 SEMrush Pricing: Let’s now see the cost and prices of the various plans.
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 FREE!!! GET your SEMrush account for FREE to try with all the features inclusive
SEMrush is without a doubt the best SEO tool to monitor and improve the positioning of your websites.
In addition to tracking organic progress, it will tell you exactly where and how you can optimize the structure of your articles to better position them on search engines.
SEMrush will find the keywords you want to bet on, will suggest the changes you can make to your articles and will advise you the sites where to place the backlinks needed to win the target keywords of your SEO project.
Personally, I have tried SEOZoom, Ahref, AccuRanker, Mangools SEO and many other SEO tools. SEMrush without a doubt the best.
It costs a little more than the others but offers you the best SEO tool that no one has ever managed to match so far.
Do you want to take your business seriously or do you want to keep playing?
If I can give you some advice… abandons the others and begins to get serious with SEMrush.
SEMrush: What it is and How it Works
SEMrush has many SEO tools that will allow you to find keywords with high search volume and low competitiveness.
This will allow you to position yourself on Google to start receiving organic traffic or quickly even if you have a new-born site.
You’ll find helpful tips to position your items and get them to the top positions for specific keywords.
If you have a site that you want to place on Google, SEMrush will provide you with the largest database of keywords, backlinks and competing sites ever created.
The database of keywords, backlinks and sites on SEMrush is the most comprehensive of all, and the SEO tools in the suite are much more advanced and comprehensive than the other tools found in the cheapest alternatives.
With the purchase of a single subscription (basic) you can monitor up to 5 projects (websites).
Integrating SEMrush as an SEO tool will be like having a compass that will show you the way to succeeding your sites.
An SEO compass that you can try for free for 7 days right away!
Click below to activate the free SEMrush trial (with all features)
In this review, we will look at the features, prices and alternatives.
Final treat, how to use SEMrush to find money keywords (keywords with high search volume, low competitiveness and high monetization) and how to position yourself to earn online passively with affiliate marketing.
SEMrush Reviews: The Best SEO Tool For Positioning In The World
SEMrush provides powerful SEO tools to analyse websites and reveal valuable data you’ll need to scale locations in search engines.
Without these tools, it will be difficult for you to track all the keywords, trends, errors to be corrected and optimizations to be implemented in your websites or blogs.
If you want to take your SEO business into your own hands and take it to the next level, there is no better SEO tool than that you SEMrush.
After the free 7-day trial, you can decide whether to upgrade or continue using only the free tools.
Already with the base plan of SEMrush, you will have all the tools available to get information about your site and your competitors’ strategies at the LEVEL of SEO traffic, paid traffic level and link building level.
SEMrush’s all-in-one suite has a database of information from each country.
If you have an American site for an audience living in the US (to be placed on Google.com you will benefit from real-time data about competitors’ placements, backlinks of competitors and specific strategies for positioning in the local search engine.
If you’ve already read the article regarding SEO, you’ll know how complex SEO is and how much tools like SEMrush become essential to monitor and apply all possible on-site and off-site SEO optimizations to your site.
Now let’s find out what SEMrush is and how it works with a detailed review and explanation of all the features.
SEMRush is a powerful SEO tool that will help you:
- Identify keywords with high search volume and little competition.
- Analyse your site’s content and suggest changes to best position them.
- Scan your site to see if SEO is optimized
- Check the ranking on search engines and track ranking changes depending on Google algorithm changes.
- Understand why an article doesn’t position itself or isn’t positioning properly.
- Scan the backlinks they send to your site to give you an optimal overview and bring your site’s positioning to your ultimate goals.
- Analyse your competitors and suggest how to beat them in the SERP.
The screenshot you see below is an overview of your site’s or your competitor’s analysis. You can use the analysis tool for free by clicking here, or by entering the URL of the site below:
You’ll immediately be able to see valuable information about organic search traffic, paid traffic, backlink number, and even the number of ads your competitor site or site has. The graph shows you the progress of the site based on the amount of traffic obtained by search engines (organic traffic). Among the various SEO tools, we find analytical features and real tools that will help you grow the organic search of your site.
Whether you have a blog site that makes money with AdSense, a site that sells info products affiliated or a company site, SEMrush will help bring more traffic and potential consumers.
It will give you a wide mink on all the metrics and elements you need to position your site on Google and other search engines.
Analytical features include:
Organic Research Analysis
As for organic search analysis, you will have as best tools:
- The ability to observe the placement of your best keywords and those of your competitors.
- Discover new competitors, their best keywords and figure out how to beat them.
- Monitor keyword position changes and figures out how to adjust your shot to reach the top positions.
Paid Traffic Research And Analysis
In addition to analysing and monitoring organic traffic, you’ll have tools to help you understand your competitors’ winning strategies and advertising campaigns.
With the paid traffic search analysis tool, you can:
- Discover the strategies and budget spent on advertising by your competitors.
- Analyze the advertising texts and keywords you use.
- Discover new competitors by analysing Google Ads or Bing Ads.
Another powerful and essential tool is backlink analysis that allows you to track the backlinks of your site and your competitors.
With a scan of your site and external links, SEMrush will tell you the backlinks that are bringing you benefits on positioning and backlinks that are damaging you.
It will also suggest where you can put new backlinks to benefit.
The backlink analysis tool will help you:
- Perform an in-depth analysis of the backlinks of your site and your competitors.
- Discover the authority of referring domains.
- Check the backlink types.
- Find the geolocation of domains and IPs of the sites where your backlinks are placed.
One of the most useful and essential tools to grow your sites is definitely the keyword search tool. Thanks to this tool you can analyse the power of your main keywords and above all find other potential keywords that you can go to tagtize in the articles you have already written or in the subsequent ones you will write.
With a keyword search, you can:
- Identify high-traffic, low-competition, monetizable money keywords.
- Find the right keywords for your SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Collect matches and related keywords so you can optimize your content.
- Find other long-tail keywords to integrate into your SEO project.
Try it for free by entering a keyword below:
The most powerful tools you can have to scale the SERP, SEMrush has them all.
You’ll be able to cross-reference, associate, and visualize the data that SEMrush provides to compare competing domains and estimate the difficulty of each keyword.
You will understand where to optimize the content and especially where to place those tactical backlinks that will lead you to enter the fateful top 3 positions.
The basic ones bring traffic and revenue.
Among the best tools we have:
Keyword Difficulty Research and Analysis.
With this tool, you can:
- Find new keywords with search volume, low competitiveness and monetizable.
- Check the difficulty of each individual keyword and to evaluate the actual beatability.
Domain Vs Domain
Thanks to the domain vs domain function, you can compare your site to your competitor’s website.
A tool that will help you:
- Set the comparison of the two domains with a clear one-sided table.
- View keywords in common and analyse items where one domain is ahead of the other.
- View the data you need to figure out which items you can beat your competitor in.
- See where each domain’s backlinks come from and power to find out who’s ahead.
Keyword Magic Tool
One of SEMrush’s diamond pearls is the keyword magic tool (try it for free here).
A tool that will help you find new ideas for keywords and figure out how to get the most out of traffic by adding related keywords and long tails.
With the magic keyword tool you can:
- Get up to a million ideas for keywords.
- Group keywords by topic and/or importance.
- Choose the best keywords and save them in the Keyword Analyzer.
- Export the best keywords and analyse them in the other SEMrush tools to attempt to conquer the top positions.
With SEMrush you can first monitor the progress of more than one site already by purchasing the basic plan.
If you have multiple sites or blogs you can create and track up to 5 projects for the minimum fee.
You will be able to monitor every single site with all the tools that SEMrush makes available to you without limitations. As many as five sites to keep an eye on in one environment.
Thanks to the projects section you will have the opportunity to keep an eye on every single site with all the tools you will need to upgrade it to the maximum.
From optimizing site structure, content, backlinks, keywords and organic search analysis.
Each algorithm change event or change of your site will be recorded in a timeline that will allow you to understand whether that change has brought benefits or any disasters.
You can enter your site as an SEO project and link it to Google Analytics, Google Search Console and your social media to get a wide and more truthful view on organic search, social traffic, direct traffic, the presence of new backlinks and traffic trends.
You’ll have an environment in one place to analyse all the metrics you need in relation to keyword placement, on-page health of your site, and competitive placement.
The features that I find most useful in this projects section are:
Tracking Key Word Placement on SEMRush
By clicking in this section in ‘Projects’ you can:
- Keep track of your positions and positioning changes for any keyword.
- Find out where to beat your competitor on-page in a given keyword.
- Aggregate keywords by tag to get more order between more or less important keywords.
- Set and analyse the placement difference between devices (desktop, mobile, and tablet).
SEMrush analyses and scans various aspects of your site.
Daily your site will also be scanned and analysed in the content and structure. With the Audit tool, you can:
- Check the health of your site’s structure and content.
- Analyse and see what issues are present and which you might correct first.
- Track the progress of your site. You’ll understand when and where you changed something that caused the placement to vary.
- Locate AMP implementation errors.
Social media now plays a very important role in making search engines understand the trust and authority of a site based on the number of shares, likes, comments and popularity.
That’s why SEMrush has created a section that allows you to monitor this aspect as well.
You’ll need to connect all social media to the platform and you’ll be able to keep track of the growth of followers, content sharing, likes and strategies that you could integrate to improve the various social aspects.
One of the first things you need to pay attention to is creating and maintaining your brand’s reputation.
You will need to be able to bring your site to be named and recognized among competitors.
A useful tool in this regard is brand monitoring that will come in handy for:
- Monitor your brand’s reputation and level of mentions. Whenever your brand or site is named, you will be notified via email or on the SEMrush platform.
- Track your brand’s growth and positioning.
- Discover new opportunities to grow your brand.
- Keep track of backlinks that anchor text your
On-Page SEO Checker
One of the favourite tools of newbies and more experienced is the On-Page SEO Checker, which will come in handy for anyone who needs to figure out how to optimize content to make them a better position.
This tool will tell you useful ideas that you could implement in your content to improve ranking on search engines.
The On-Page SEO Checker will help you:
- Analyse Google ranking factors that affect your site’s ranking and see what’s missing from your content.
- Get practical tips based on the collected data.
- Perform an in-depth analysis of competitors and see which ranking factors you can beat them in.
As you know, one of the most important factors for Google ranking is backlinks.
Not all backlinks bring benefits and even placing them requires careful analysis.
With SEMrush’s backlink audit, you can:
- Find all the backlinks that point to your site.
- Discover the new backlinks that point to your site and understand if they are harmful or will bring benefits.
- Select any malicious backlinks and send them to the Google Search Console Disavow tool (which you have previously connected).
- Keep your site’s backlink profile clean with regular scanning tools.
Beyond the importance of backlinks, the importance of the quality of your content is certainly to be taken into account.
To get a general and detailed view of the quality structure of your content for a given keyword you will have the Content Analyzer tool that will help you:
- Analyse and evaluate the content of your website.
- Compare the performance of the content on certain keywords.
- Discover optimization ideas to improve positioning on the main and long-tail keywords.
Monthly Prices and Annual Costs
To see in detail the updated monthly (or annual) prices and costs you can check out the official website that is this one here.
Or you can immediately try the platform for free for 7 days by clicking here and make the free registration.
Below I can advise you which plan is best for you.
First, SEMrush has its own cost, which to beginner users might seem high.
In my personal opinion, I tried both SEMrush and cheaper alternatives. Simply put I can tell you that SEMrush is a Ferrari, the other platforms… what can I say…
In value for money, SEMrush definitely wins over the competition and if you want to do your business a favour… choose SEMrush.
SEMrush gives you the opportunity to try all the tools for free for 7 days. To activate this promotion, you can click in the button below:
After the 7 days of the free trial, you can decide whether to continue using SEMrush and pay the subscription or do nothing and let the trial for the free end.
SEMrush Pricing: Let’s now see the cost and prices of the various plans.
SEMrush’s plans are 4:
SEMRush Monthly Cost
I can tell you right away that the Pro if you are not an agency and you only manage your sites, is already optimal.
If you decide to pay per month these are the prices:
- The Pro plan for about $99 per month
- The Guru plan for about $199 per month
- The Business plan for about $399 per month.
- And the Enterprise plan for marketing agencies with a price that must be agreed directly with them.
SEMrush Annual Cost
If you are determined and can afford to pay an annual subscription instead of monthly you will have definitely saved.
These you see below are the costs of an annual SEMrush subscription:
- The Pro plan for about $83, instead of $99 per month that make $1199 (save $200).
- The Guru plan for about $166 instead of $199 per month that make $2388 (save $396).
- Business plan for about $333, instead of $399 per month that make $4788 (save $792).
- the Enterprise plan for marketing agencies with a price that must be agreed directly with them.
To see in detail all the updated features that you will find in one of the following plans you can click here and choose which one is right for you.
What about… If you want your sites to be successful, you have to rely on SEMRush.
It is the best SEO tool to analyze websites and improve positioning on SERP in around the world.
If you are still not convinced of the choice, I recommend trying the suite for free for 7 days by clicking here and decide later whether to buy SEMrush or cancel the subscription.
Prices aren’t the lowest, but for the results that SEMrush can get you, it’s definitely a great investment that will lead you to increase the revenue of your websites.
At the end of the day, by investing in such instruments, you always make money.
Around the world, SEMrush is the industry leader for SEO optimising. The other tools, while valid, will never be as complete as SEMRush.
Check out our other reviews on What’s The reviews